Thursday, June 16, 2011

goin to the island for more than 30 years

Just found these pics of the little sibs and our friend Jenny waiting for the ferry to the island.

look at those pants I'm wearing on the right!

Oh man they were so cute! They may not be little any more but they sure were back in what I'm guessing is probs 1979.


I'm trying to arrange a little reunion for us Jenkinses in August so we can take some trips down memory lane together.

I am so digging my outfit - that yellow poncho rocks! I will have to get one for Ceciley for her visit so we can do some matchy photo-ops. We like those ;)

1 comment:

  1. aww these are so darn cute! I love childhood pics, theyre my favorite kind. your hair looks so blonde jessica. when I was a baby my hair was a dark blonde now Im a brunette.
    and you are right, you ladies are wearing those ponchos fiercely :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...