Friday, June 10, 2011

the end of the birthday

After my fabulous nap the fine fellow returned from the city with lobster tails for an incredible birthday bbq dinner.


I made an amazing spinach salad with pears, blackberries, peas and walnuts with a maple dressing, and a tomato, cucumber and basil salad. The fine fellow cooked up some asparagus with portobello mushrooms in garlic in his sexy red pan and we had an amazing looking meal on the table.


That lobster was soooo good!! We finished things up with my favorite coconut-lime cake (which is of course wheat & dairy free) and sliced strawberries - yum!


Stuffed and happy - turning 40 has been pretty great! Thank you so much to everyone who has sent me kind wishes!!

You know what I wished for? I wished that I could really really feel the love that everyone around me has for me. I got this in so many more ways than I could possibly have imagined. I am truly grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...