Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!


To all my Canadian friends and family!!

I would like to give particular thanks to the men in my life who have gone out of their way to make me smile, make me feel safe, make me feel loved, and make damn sure I have a good time.

Perry - has been a source of so much wonderful silliness and support.

He actually offered to let me walk on him.



Tyler - has literally fixed many of my problems by mending what was broken.

And he always dances with me.



Jesse - his generosity knows no bounds and he is a master of playing. He also literally kept the boat afloat.


David - has the kindest heart and throws the meanest party. He made this Disco Party the best party of the summer, and that's saying something!


Kenny - for the openness of his spirit and the love that pours out of him.

I am thankful for these friendships.

For the kindness, generosity, helpfulness, sauciness and manliness of these men.

So, so grateful for all the love.


And for DISCO!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay welcome back darling. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you and all the fellow Canadians. If I may say so Tyler has some similarities to Ryan Goslin (Yumm lol) I LOVE the last pic: Jessica in her element: Dancing her a$$ off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving! None for me this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanks Giving. I hope things are going well for you.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...