Thursday, December 17, 2009

free stuff

The fun did not end with Honest Ed's last night. On my walk home with my bargooons, what did I spy on the curb? This baby:


I agree with Marcel, the cover smelled ... but it only lasted in the house long enough for me to snap the photo - underneath was this:


and this is the original vinyl:


It is now gone also. I think it's very cute. It's got a metal frame and the wood in the centre is actually plastic with wood grain!


It will work nicely in the spare room - perhaps spray painted white with a new fabric seat cover? That I can do! I covered my kitchen chairs at my old place in some Amy Butler fabric, and that was pretty easy.


Say hello to my brother Seth - Marcel loves him - me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...