Monday, February 28, 2011

a few more baubles ...

Marcel and me had a few more earring projects we wanted to finish on the weekend. These little birdies have been hanging around waiting for some inspiration so they could take flight.


















Ceciley asked for something red so Marcel thought a little coral might look nice.


















Looks like he was right. I added a little bit of red abalone to mine because it always makes me think of one of my favourite books, Island of the Blue Dolphins.


















Then I reminded Marcel than in his rush to get Anne's present finished he totally forgot to make some earrings to go with the necklace.

















Whew, he's all tired out from making so many pretties!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your jewelry, but I love Marcel even more, he is too cute. he is the perfect model cat. i love that he poses so peacefully.
    lovely cat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...