It's funny to me to see how we interact together. I've got the technical and instructional part down and then she makes it fanciful and creative. We're both good at both of those things but when we're together these are the roles we tend to take on - me being the bossy older sister and all.
Since I started making these cookies last year, they have become an absolute staple. They're super-easy to make and everyone loves them - enjoy!
Here's the recipe again:
• 1/2 cup sucanat (or brown sugar)
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter• 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3/4 cup chocolate chips or a bar of your favourite chocolate, chopped up
* you can add other goodies that you like in addition or instead
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- mix dry ingredients together
- add nut butters and mix
- add egg and mix
- add chocolate chips (and/or other goodies) and mix
- drop dough in rounded balls onto greased baking sheet
- bake for 5-10 minutes, keep and eye on them as they can burn quickly
- let them cool for about 10 minutes so that they set and don't fall apart
- EAT, ENJOY! they are yummy with a glass of almond milk!