Thursday, February 11, 2010

easy banana bread

I was dreaming about the Mexican Chocolate Bread Pudding that Amy over at angry chicken made recently and feeling kinda sorry for myself that I would never be able to eat it since I simply can not imagine baking my own bread.


But then I got to thinking ... maybe I could make wheat-free banana bread, and doncha know pattycake has a recipe for that with "easy" in the title. So I thought I'd give it a whirl.


But since I'm still not really set up for baking, I got most of the way into the recipe before I realized I hadn't bought any vanilla. Hmmm, well there's vanilla in the rice milk right?


It cooked up very fast but looked pretty good.


Turns out the vanilla is pretty important to the taste, and it could use a few more bananas. So on its own, not so interesting, but I do believe it will make an awesome Mexican Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding!

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up! That bread pudding sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...