Boops over at A Very Curious Cookie nominated me for a Happy 101 award. She's a transplanted canuk and she loves her some Jeffrey Dean Morgan so we understand each other - thank you Boops!
My job now is to list 10 things that make me happy, so here goes in no particular order:
1. Marcel - he's the only real pet I've ever had and he's been in my life since shortly after I moved back to Toronto from the usa. He never judges and he loves me in the special way that only animals can, unconditionally - and he's very soft.
2. Dancing - has been my job and my hobby but dancing my ass off is truly my ultimate happy place, especially if it involves a spinny-skirt.3. Smootches - I love this on it's own, I love what it's a prelude to, I love it so much I have it tattooed on my arm.
4. Siblings - they are the best people I know: Sethy and Heather-feather (aka Ceciley), and funny too!
5. Friends - they are scattered far and wide but they are always there when I need them. They appreciate my loudness and my quiet. They have made dark days brighter and make bright days into fireworks.
Rory & Kelly (Damzels!)
Emi - she is truly family, people even ask us if we're sisters which is obviously ridiculous (and I get Tomio & Julia too).
Pat, Patio, Patty-daddy, dancin fool.
Connie - partner in crime.
Tamar - sometimes I think we are the same person.
Anne - listener extraordinaire.
6. Sun & sand - it is my goal in life to live in a warm place by the beach like Sayulita, Mexico.
9. Live music
10. My house
I am so grateful that I have so many things in my life that make me happy - woooooooooooooo!!