Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love homer (laughlin)

I got the beautiful Homer Laughlin orange tree bowl in the middle in the mail yesterday.


I've been calling the other two big homer and little homer - I'm tempted to call the new one marge.


She's much lighter than the other two. I love all the variation in colour and that you never know quite what it will look like until you get it.


I now have the 9", the 8" and the 7". The 6" and the 5" are elusive and expensive.


I'm not going to chase them for now. I'm quite happy with my 6" pinky mccoy (you know, like Pinky Tuscadero) ...


and they seem very happy together!

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are gorgeous! Have you ever seen Juliska tableware? It is my new obsession! Love the names!

    Have a fabulous day, and if you get a chance, stop by and check out my Catherine Deneuve giveaway! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have a weakness for Russel Wright and vintage Denby, if I had the space and the money, I'd have a bazillion different sets of dinnerware....

    I love the two colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a 9", 7", and 6" set in excellent condition. email with your offer if you're interested :)
    calli10601@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...